Add your Coastal1 debit or credit card to your mobile device’s digital wallet for fast, secure payments through Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay – and tap-to-pay anywhere that accepts contactless payment. No touching buttons. No exchange of cash. Plus, enhanced security and less time in the checkout line. Now that has a nice ring to it!
Digital wallets replace your real card number with a digital card number so that businesses don’t have access to see or store your card number.
Pay without taking out your wallet, or bringing it with you. All you need is one of your connected devices.
Purchase items through your favorite apps without adding, verifying or entering your card information.
Faster, easier checkout in just a few clicks. No need to remember or enter your payment information on every purchase.
How to Install
Apple Pay for iOS devices.
- On your device open Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Add Credit or Debit Card
- Make your Coastal1 Debit Card your default card
For security we recommend setting up Find My iPhone. In the event your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch is lost or stolen, activating Lost Mode in Find My iPhone can remotely lock your device making it inaccessible to others.
Google Pay for Android devices.
- Download Google Pay app from the Google Play store on your Android device.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- If you have another payment app on your phone, make Google Pay the default payment app for easy access.
Samsung Pay for Samsung devices.
- Open the Pay app pre-installed on your Samsung sign in to your Samsung account
- Sign in to your Samsung account.
- Scan your fingerprint or iris and enter a pin to authenticate future purchases.
Note: Samsung Wallet is available for devices running Android 9 or higher.